OMNeT++ 4.0 rc2 出現了
- Significant work went into updating the Manual. The following chapters are
either new, or have been rewritten or significantly expanded:
3 The NED Language
7 Building Simulation Programs
8 Configuring Simulations
9 Running Simulations
10 Network Graphics And Animation
11 Analyzing Simulation Results
15 Plug-in Extensions
16 Embedding the Simulation Kernel
17 Appendix: NED Reference
Chapters that need further work are:
4 Simple Modules
6 The Simulation Library
- Revised the User Guide. Text and screenshots have been updated to the
current state of the UI.
- added the GIT plugin (now the IDE supports CVS, Subversion and GIT)
- added the NED documentation generator. The generated documentation is
under the Creative Commons license.
- the IDE now generates GPL/LGPL/BSD copyright into newly created files;
license may be declared by adding a @license property in package.ned
- various bugfixes
There were several changes to make it easier to use the simulation kernel
as a C++ library, to embed simulations into programs:
- support for multiple instances of cSimulation. "simulation" is no longer
a global variable but a macro that expands to cSimulation::getActive-
Simulation(). Multiple cSimulation objects may coexist; before invoking
any function in the simulation library, the correct cSimulation instance
must be activated with cSimulation::setActiveSimulation().
- one environment object per cSimulation instance. "ev" now maps to
cSimulation::getActiveEnvir(), which is short for cSimulation::getActive-
- added cNullEnvir, a default do-nothing implementation for cEnvir, from
which users can start subclassing their own custom environment objects
- created cRunnableEnvir by factoring out run() method from cEnvir;
simulation user interfaces like Cmdenv or Tkenv subclass from
cRunnableEnvir, but other custom environment objects do not need to.
- cConfiguration was split to a smaller cConfiguration plus a cConfigurationEx
class that adds the rest of the methods. When the simulation kernel is
used as library, only cConfiguration needs to be implemented.
cConfigurationEx is needed only when one wants to plug in a different
configuration object into the existing Envir library, replacing
- find more details and examples in the manual, in include/ChangeLog,
in src/sim/ChangeLog, and in the new sample simulations embedding
- added embedding examples
- fix: channel types could not refer to local parameters ("this.param" caused
- refactored the registration of user-defined NED functions: added the
possibility to register a documentation string (which gets printed in the
"opp_run -h nedfunctions" output); cNEDFunction and Define_NED_Function()
now expects the function signature in a C-like syntax.
- opp_msgc: improvement related to bug #33. Type *announcement* now can
specify the base class of the declared class: "class B extends A;".
To declare that the class does not have any base class interesting to
opp_msgc, one must declare it as "extends void". See src/nedxml/ChangeLog
for examples and more details.
- message display strings made consistent with module display strings: the
"o" tag was removed, use "b=width,height,shape,color,borderwidth" instead.
Also, a special color name "kind" has been introduced, which maps
to a color depending on the message kind.
- fixed bug #34: in Fast mode, bubble didn't get displayed for recently
- added -a option: lists all configurations and the number of runs in them
- bugfixes: --repeat and --constraint command-line options were ignored
when using -x option
- on the command-line, accept per-object configuration options, also without
object name pattern. Thus, both of the following are accepted, and are
- added opp_runall tool
- scavetool: renamed "summary" command to "list"; split the "filter" command
into "vector" and "scalar" commands. The new "scalar" command can apply
processing operations too. Currently it only supports the "scatter" operation,
which creates a scatter plot dataset from the scalars.
- opp_test: added a %extraargs option (was needed for new test/envir tests)
- the Windows package now contains MinGW-GIT (the "git" command-line tool,
and gitk). Please use the hyphen-less form of commands (e.g. git checkout
instead of git-checkout).
- see http://dev.omnetpp.org/bugs/changelog_page.php